In search of the ultimate blog style...
Check out these samples:
- A List Apart: clean, organized and refreshing, teaches the art of style
- Web Designer Ramblings: The epitome of brilliance in minimization
- To Real: Minimal at its best!
- The San Diego Home Blog: Chris and Steve Berg at their best!
- Rain City Guide: Informative, interactive, sometimes controversial. Good use of screen real estate
- Real Central VA: Clean and very organized, promotes conversation
- RealEstateJournal-WSJ: Lots of content, headlines pop out, you can find what you want
- The Daily Pundit: Great San Fransisco style. Where have you been?
- Matrix: Nice style. Content can be controversial.
- Zillow Blog: I hate cartoonish logos and icons. How juvenile.
- Curbed: Makes me dizzy but very popular.
I prefer the more subtle, organized, clean style and clear organized thought. I am also visual. Give me pictures and diagrams.
Our style is evolving. Ultimately it may never be static. I think that is a good thing. We would gladly entertain your comments, suggestions and/or criticisms.